Not registered to vote? Click here to register
YES FOR TIGER PRIDE
Protect Quality Schools!! Vote YES on May 6, 2014Gains!!
Why the Need?
- Upgrade classroom technology and textbooks
- Increase district wide safety and security
- Start all-day every day kindergarten in 2014-15
- Retain classroom teachers
- Stop student fee increases
- Protect busing services
What is the cost?
- Voters have not approved new money in 11 years
- Stop Downsizing - 37 positions have been cut
- Restore Funding to the Classroom
- 37 cents a day per $100,000 of home's value
This May, demonstrate your Tiger Pride and vote YES for Howland Schools' levy. Your YES vote will provide up-to-date learning tools, a safer learning environment and stronger learning opportunities for future Tigers. YES for TIGER Pride!
Howland students deserve up-to-date technology and textbooks, safer and securer buildings, and stronger learning opportunities. Protect Howland's Quality Schools! Vote YES on May 6th!
Make the right decision on May 6th, vote YES to strengthen learning in Howland Schools!
Vote YES to Grow Howland Schools. The same old, same old is not an option for our kids!Vote YES to grow Howland Schools on May 6th.